20 New Zealanders share their views on care, community and the End of Life Choice Bill.
End of Life Choice Bill
The current issue the Care Alliance is engaging with is David Seymour’s End of Life Bill, which seeks to legalize euthanasia and assisted suicide in New Zealand. Find out more about what’s been happening and how the Care Alliance is involved below.
Find out what Seymour’s Bill is about and what it means for New Zealand.
Take a look at the position of the Alliance and what informs that.
Catch up with the progress of the Justice Committee process.
The only organisation in New Zealand with the collective expertise that focuses on euthanasia, assisted suicide, and end of life care.
You have a role to play
- Understanding freedom of conscience 7 June 2018
- Politicians wrestle with doctors’ consciences in Victoria 5 June 2018
- Palliative care experts say euthanasia goes against core belief that death and dying are ‘natural part of life’ 2 June 2018
- Judge Rules California’s Assisted Suicide Law Unconstitutional 1 June 2018
- Leading Disability Rights Campaigner Warns Against the Introduction of Assisted Suicide 30 May 2018